My brother was trying to get rid of an old studded belt he had. When I saw him trashing it, I knew I could use the studs to make a few cool projects. I wanted to share this super easy diy stud earring idea with you all. It takes hardly any time and after a few minutes you will have some awesome earrings to add your accessory collection.
Here's how to do it yourself:
1. A pair of earring posts
2. Pieces of felt, I cut each of mine 3/4 inch
3. Studs (8 total)
4. Glue gun
1. Make sure brads are pushed in to the middle, I did just by using my fingers.
2. Place glue on backside of stud.
3. Attach to felt.
4. After all four studs are attached trim the edges of the felt.
5. Place glue on back of felt and press the ear post down where you want it. I wanted my earrings to be in the shape of a diamond so I placed my post at the top corner.
6. Repeat all of these steps to make a pair.
Hope you enjoyed this :)