9.26.2011

Back to Normal

Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Made by me, Heels: Steve Madden

As you may have noticed I've been gone for about a good week.  I was super busy and I'm glad that the school quarter is over. Now I've got a whole week to myself without worrying about projects and deadlines :) The weekend was great, I attended an 80's costume party...if I get the pics from my sis, I'll be sure to share. Now that it's Monday let's start off the week with a good start. Do you have any fun plans for the week? I'm going to a Blink 182 & My Chemical Romance concert tonight. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow :) This is an outfit I wore sometime last week in between all of the chaos.  I had lost my camera cord and couldn't share them with you last week but the world makes sense again and I found it this morning. 




Hope you all have great day :) Happy Monday!

14 comments:

  1. Hey Erica! So glad your schedule is slowing down girl. I would love to see the 80's pics! My friends and I did that several years back! And we had to get up and sing. It was super funny. You have some awesome things scheduled. I just have a busy week w/no fun added (except for blogging of course). HAHA Take care and I love your blue skirt! It's a gorgeous shade of blue. ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute skirt! =)
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright skirt with the stripes! We love Blink 182! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I hope you have a great time at the concert :)

    xo,Natalie
    http://nataliesavage.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/nsav24

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're back :D i love the color on that skirt! have fun at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stripes and turquoise are a fabulous combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of this skirt. I don't know why, but I have totally been in to turquoise/ sea foam this season...
    -Julia
    Le salt lake

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only my school term was ending too. Instead, midterms start next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that aqua mixed with the strips sooo cute! love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a great outfit. I love the stripes and the colour of the skirt so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much :)
    you have a great taste ♥ and I like your blog <3
    I'll follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the color of the skirt!

    britnie.
    t-e-a-for-t-w-o.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams