5.06.2014

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana Bites

 I have a major sweet tooth and since I'm trying to eat better I was really excited to try banana bites out. Even if it is dipped in chocolate and I added sprinkles...I mean the banana makes it so much healthier than eating a cupcake or ice cream right? These were soooo good and refreshing!! I gave these to Chris too and he loved them. We will be making more of these around here.
 Banana, peanut butter, chocolate bar
1. Slice banana
2. Spread peanut butter on one side.
3. Break chocolate into pieces and heat up...I did mine in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
4. Place toothpick in banana slice and dip into chocolate.
5. Place your dipped bananas onto parchment paper and add sprinkles then put them in the freezer.
6. Once chocolate has hardened these are ready to eat!!!
yum yum!!
xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhmyyygossssh, YES. I have these ingredients, so I'm making them! ^^

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, if you already have everything at home...make them!!!

      Delete
  2. Yum! These need to be in my mouth right now!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those are adorable! I've been in the habit lately of grabbing a spoonful of peanut butter and chocolate chips... this seems right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! you really must try it with the banana...it's so much more refreshing.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes, must try these, look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those banana bites look WAY scrumptious!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams