I have a major sweet tooth and since I'm trying to eat better I was really excited to try banana bites out. Even if it is dipped in chocolate and I added sprinkles...I mean the banana makes it so much healthier than eating a cupcake or ice cream right? These were soooo good and refreshing!! I gave these to Chris too and he loved them. We will be making more of these around here.
Banana, peanut butter, chocolate bar
1. Slice banana
2. Spread peanut butter on one side.
3. Break chocolate into pieces and heat up...I did mine in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
4. Place toothpick in banana slice and dip into chocolate.
5. Place your dipped bananas onto parchment paper and add sprinkles then put them in the freezer.
6. Once chocolate has hardened these are ready to eat!!!