6.13.2014

Black Sequins & Golden Hearts

Top: Target (old), Skirt: Target (old), Heels: Nine West, Necklace: Rue 21 (old)
 I'm not sure why, but every time I wear a full skirt I have to do this "show off my skirt" pose. lol I'm calling it my signature thing. Oh and once I put on sequins, I like to pile on the sparkly things...this necklace is one of my favorites and the heels I'm in love with. If I wasn't afraid of wearing these heels out, I'd probably wear them everyday. Seriously. No joke. On another note, hello Friday :)  For some reason this week has felt like the longest and I'm soooo happy it's finally the weekend. And for once, we are all caught up on shows, there are no parties to go to, and we don't have any real plans. I think I might just catch up on sleep...it's going to be nice. Go out and party for me, ok? 
xoxo erica

happy weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I do love the print of that skirt! Haha and yes, that showing off the skirt pose is perfect :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous doll, love the skirt, it's marvellous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love love love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! Haha the "show-the-skirt" pose you've definitely mastered!
    And oh I totally agree--those shoes are so great! xx
    P.S. What a cute kitten! c: Is it yours?

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable look - the skirt is so pretty!
    www,theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams