5.12.2014

Hair Tutorial // Snake Braid

I'm not sure what it is about braids but I can't help but love trying out new ones. There are always so many variations to try that it's never boring. I really love this hairstyle because it allows me to wear my hair down while still adding some interest to an everyday look. Doesn't this snake braid look so interesting?? Try it and let me know how it works for you!
1. Start with your hair parted to one side.
2. Take a small section from the top and braid it.
3. From the 3 strands of your braid, grab the middle one and pull up the outer two to the top.
4. It should start to create a "snake" look as you pull up.
5. Pin back and it's ready to wear!
xoxo erica

3 comments:

  1. That's really gorgeous doll, I like it!! Happy Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love braids but I;m not very good at them. I guess I just need to practice :) This braid is so fun and unique!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awessssome! Totes gonna try it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams