Lately I've been into pom poms...I'm not sure why, but I guess it's because they are so darn cute! I use tote bags all the time to carry essentials whether it's while going to the gym, a quick shopping trip, or even just to keep all my electronics together. I feel like I'm always on the go so it's nice to have everything in one place...sometimes I even throw my clutch in there. Since pom poms are my latest obsession, I figured why not? Let's make a pom pom tote! Oh and colors that remind me of the ocean are always a plus for summer.
Supplies: Yarn, Tote Bag, Scissors, Glue Gun
First you will need to make your pom poms.
1. Wrap yarn around 3 fingers about 55-65 times.
2. Cut a piece of yarn about 6 inches long.
3. Wrap that piece around the yarn wrapped on your fingers.
4. I remove my middle finger and adjust the string to center the yarn.
5. Tie the string in a knot.
6. Cut the edges to create pom pom.
7. Place glue in the center of pom pom and press the middle pieces together.
8. Glue pom pom to tote bag.
All done and ready to fill with all your summer essentials!!