2.25.2014

Peanut Butter Cup Nutella Cakes

 Remember how I mentioned that my sis had made this amazing cake for my bridal shower? Well, this is it! Just slightly modified :) She actually frosted the cake and used this glorious nutella + peanut butter cup deliciousness as a filling only. I'm using it to top the cake as well. I ended up making these in mini cake form just for the fact that I've been wanting to try it out for sometime and I wanted to have a whole cake for myself! j/k. But seriously, things are just more cute in mini form right? If you love chocolate, this is your cake. Your welcome :)
 What you need to make: Chocolate cake mix, nutella, reese's peanut butter cups
Bake cake in a can to make mini cakes
Cut your mini cake into four slices
Spread nutella on cake
Cut peanut butter cups into fours and add on top of nutella 
Add a cute topper or double up and make a 2 layer mini cake
enjoy! this tastes so good!
xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. These look lovely AND delish!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is just lovely girl. And these treats look heavenly!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! we don't have peanut cups in aus, but i reckon i can find something similar. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these look SO amazing. yum. and what a good idea to make them in a can for mini cakes. cute!
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yum!!! I want one..or two...or three ;D xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams