I first made these cheesecake filled strawberries for our New Years party and they were such a hit that I made them again over the weekend. Cheesecake has always been a favorite of mine and when I found this reciepe, I knew I had to try it. They were so easy to make and just so happen to be the perfect bite size of deliciousness.
What You Need
1 lb Strawberries
8 oz (1 package) Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
1-2 Graham Crackers
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Rinse Strawberries
2. Cut off the top of the strawberries and carve out the center
3. Mix cream cheese, powder sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
4. Add your mix to a piping bag (or ziploc bag, just snip off a corner) and fill the center of the strawberry.
5. Crush your graham cracker and sprinkle on top.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.