12.28.2011

What's In My Bag


I almost never show what bag I'm carrying around when I do outfit posts, so I thought it would be a little fun to show you all what's in my bag. Lately I've been carrying around this Betseyville crossbody...here's what's in it.


1. Car keys-with a California and Tinkerbell keychain
2. Selena cd-I just bought this album although it came out in 1994...still such good music.
3. Revlon's Facets of Fuschia-My current color of choice
4. Accessories-They are just thrown in my purse, probably a good reason why I lose most of my accessories.
5. Chapstick-I can't go anywhere without it.
6. iPhone 4-love it
7. 1st generation iPhone-As you can see it's all cracked but I still use the iPod when I go work out.
8. Sketchbook, Pencil, Pen, & Marker-I'm always jotting down inspiration.
9. Wallet-Currently holding all the essentials, Starbucks gift card, and a photo of the boyfriend and I when we first started dating.

What's in your bag?

9 comments:

  1. That nail polish seems to be very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of US Magazine :-) Cute post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse! My purse are always huge lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for passing by my blog! I liked the double ring! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purse carries way better things than mine! If I were to dump it out I would find like a month's worth of receipts, bottle of asprin, bills that I still need to send out, and who knows what else.
    I should really get on cleaning it out... Or just go buy a new one and start over...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely ADORE "whats in my handbag" posts! I really want to do one!
    Thanks so such for checking out and following my blog darling, yours is fantastic and Im a new follower now :)
    happy new year to you my dear
    xxx
    Ciara
    http://wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams