3.07.2012

It's a Party

Have any of you heard of Poshmark? Well they throw fabulous shopping parties (Posh Parties) that allows women from all over the country to attend and shop each other's closets from wherever they are, all you need is the iPhone app.


 As some of you may know, I'm going to Austin this weekend for the Texas Style Council and Poshmark is going to be hosting a "Party Dresses" Posh Party live Saturday night. I'm pretty excited about it. Here's the party dress I'm taking with me that will be up for grabs.

You can also have the chance to shop mine and the closet of other fabulous attendees virtually through the free iPhone Poshmark app. Make sure to download the app so you can attend the party Saturday night!

xoxo erica

Photos of poshmark app belong to Poshmark

12 comments:

  1. Sounds cool to me Erica. Have fun at this party too, I'm sure you'll make a great host! Keep us all updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! The Poshmark team throws the best parties! You're sure to have an amazing time!! And the dress is so cute!! Have fun at #TxSC!!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fab app hun! thanks for sharing!

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what?!?! i've never heard of this. amazing!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never heard about that app. thanks erica! LOVE that dress. It will definitely sell. I laugh if you decide to keep it. looks great on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome idea! Thanks for the tip, Erica!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a great app! I'm pretty sure I'd be nonstop shopping on it if I had an iphone!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com
    (formerly Spunky Chateau)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am downloading this app right now! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I've heard of this app but you need a FB to join, right? And unfortunately, I don't do FB. But I would love the opportunity to shop the closets of other bloggers! Have fun this weekend!
    And thanks so much for the comment. I'm def following you back!

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks great on you! and that app seems great!!

    Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool idea and love what technology
    has allowed us to do in the fashion world!

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful post!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other with Google and Bloglovin?
    You like art and fashion?
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams