October is the start of one of my favorite times of the year. My family has always been huge on Halloween and I think that has something to do with it. With October just starting it makes me excited about the things to come this month.
Here are a few things that make me happy about October.
1. Caramel apples dipped in sprinkles
2. Being able to pull out my tights and boots
3. Costume parties...dressing up for Halloween is my favorite
4. Seeing pumpkin patches around town
5. Hot chocolate with marshmallows becomes a regular thing around here
6. Cooler days and nights
7. Spending a few nights at the county fair
8. Ghosts hanging from the trees and spiderwebs covering everything
9. Black cats...espicially mine, William and Scar. Jellybean too xoxo always
10. Watching Hocus Pocus...it happens every year.
What's making you happy right now?