NYC: Black Lace, Essie: Set in Stones
When I was younger, I used to do all kinds of crazy designs on my nails. As I've got older, I've kept my nails painted with classic colors like reds and pinks but with all the nail inspiration I see on the internet, I thought it would be fun to give a little nail design a try.
1. Paint nails with base coat.
2. Section off your accent nail with thin strips of tape.
3. Use a pin to grab pieces of glitter from polish and apply to nail.
4. Once you take the tape off, touch up any spaces you want more glitter.
5. Top off with a clear coat of polish and your all done.