Last year Chris and I went to our first Texas Rangers game together. I've always been the cheerleader kind of girl when it comes to sports and was really excited when Chris asked if I wanted to go to Arlington again this year. Last year it rained the entire time. This year we had better luck and just had a a few sprinkles here and there but nothing to complain about. Our whole trip was based around the games so other than cheer on our favorite team, we just enjoyed being together, relaxed a lot, and ate really good food. An amazing trip if you ask me.
2. Our first game for the weekend, we bought all you can eat tickets. This was my first round...that I ate all by myself...and then Chris and I shared nachos :)
3. In our Ranger gear...naturally I had to get the hat with silver sequins.
4. Rangers out on the field...this was our view from the second game.
5. Poolside view at the hotel.
6. Chris took me shopping. My guy sure does know how to keep a girl happy. I took this dress home with me.
7. Pic after a Ranger win.
8. Saturday's game was suppose to be at night but at the last minute was moved to the day. A few cold ones were necessary to keep cool in the heat.
9. Fireworks after Friday nights game. I know you can't really see him, but that's my favorite player (Ian Kinsler) up on the screen there.
10. Drinks to celebrate another win and the end of another great day.
See a few pics from last year here