4.18.2014

Swan Love

Top: Plato's Closet, Dress: Target, Heels: Thrifted, Clutch: Jenny Packham, Bracelets: F21
I picked up this top while on our honeymoon and it's quickly becoming a favorite. With everything else going on as far as preparing for the wedding, I didn't pack for our honeymoon until the day of. Apparently I'm not a good last minute packer and we had to go shopping the second day we were there...I had the essentials like a bathing suit and sandals but I only brought skirts. That's so typical of me and it just so happened it was really windy out there so shopping for shorts was a must...luckily I found this swan top as well. I'm totally in love with it. 
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. what a pretty top! I love subtle stamp prints like this :D and a nice flowy skirt too

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous doll, love the top as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet outfit! i love both the top and the skirt/dress! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams