5.19.2014

Life Lately

1. We are always so busy with family on the weekends, we decided to make Wednesdays date night. Wednesday are now my favorite day of the week!! This was the latest date night outfit.
 2. Shopping...love these shoes
3. Me and my birthday cake! Chris had a blue ombre one made for me by the same lady that did our wedding cake. It was sooooo good.
4. Two of the things that make me incredibly happy...the husband and ice cream :)
5. The prettiest roses for my birthday
 6. My sister's birthday is only three days after mine...this is her birthday cake.
7. First drink of the night while celebrating my birthday.
8. Early morning runs have the prettiest views.
9. Fresh painted nails. This look isn't my usual style but it's good to change things up...I loved them.
10. Me and my love on my birthday.

xoxo erica
follow me @ericamarie04

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures doll, you both look so sweet :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice collection of pics :D Love the nails too <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams