6.12.2014

Gimmie What I Want // June Wish List


the dress
I think on everyone's wish list is that perfect summer dress. For me, it's this one. I'm a stripes girl all the way and I love that this dress switches the stripes directions from the bodice to the skirt...oh and a fun bow detail doesn't hurt either.

the shoes  
I'm having a huge thing for ankle straps on shoes these days...I'd say more than half of the ones I already own have them. I'm loving this neutral color block combination of these heels and they would go with pretty much any summer outfit.

the accessory
Okay, so neon is one of the things that NEEDS to get in my closet this summer. I've been wanting to have something neon to just give that pop to outfits like a classic tee and jeans. I think this neon yellow bag would look good hanging off my shoulder, right?

What's on your current wish list?

xoxo erica

3 comments:

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams