7.16.2014

DIY // Glitter Washi Tape Frame

I recently got all my wedding photos back...seriously,I'm so excited to share them with you all! There were a ton of photos (okay more like 600) to go through and this was one of my favorites. I've been wanting to try a washi tape frame for some time now and since this photo was in black and white, it seemed like it was meant to be. Oh and of course I had to add glitter to the mix. 
I used a piece of sheet rock so that I could move it around whenever. I also tried doing this straight on the wall and it worked out great. If only I had a huge blank wall to put a bunch of photos with washi frames...that would be lovely.
1. Frame your picture with washi tape going across and down.
I added a few diagonal strips. This is the part where you can be creative about the design.
2. Dip a paint brush into glue and paint onto tape. Sprinkle glitter.
3. Tape up all edges of the sheet rock.
That's all there is to it :)
xoxo erica

7 comments:

  1. The washi tape and glitter are a fantastic mix! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful...can't wait to see more pictures. You look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a cute frame, love the pink and glitter mix. fun DIY.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! And the picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your beautiful wedding pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely. & that photo is just beautiful :)
    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this DIY IDEA! and hurry with the wedding pics, please.

    Daisy // www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams