With Halloween around the corner, I couldn't resist making October a month of being a cat lady!! There is always some kind of get together going on all the time for halloween festivities and I thought these would be perfect to use at some of our parties. Actually, I'm not gonna lie, I think they are perfect for all the time. All my cat ladies agree right?
1. Draw out a cat template and trace onto cork board.
2. Cut out and paint with black paint.
3. Sprinkle glitter on paint while still wet.
4. Once dry bend cork board to flatten it out.
5. Brush on a layer of mod podge to seal everything in and let dry.
let me know if you give this a try #sobdcatlady #sobdlife