2.06.2015

Florals and Lace

Dress worn as top: Kohls, Skirt: Closet Swapped, Tights: Target, Heels: Kohls, Simply Vera Wang
The other day after work, Chris told me...get dressed. I'm taking you out for dinner. I quickly opened up my closet door and started changing in and out of a few pieces before I was like wait...where are we going? He didn't tell me and this was the outfit I settled on. I'm really over the cold weather and while I had to wear tights, I wanted to dress in something really springy. We ended up going out to a fancy burger joint...there really isn't a better way to end the day than with a yummy cheeseburger and some sweet potato fries. Such a good unexpected date night.
Muah! Hope you all have a happy weekend!!
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely doll, adore this skirt, it's perfect :))) I hope you have a gorgeous weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this outfit! Lace, florals, polka dots! So freaking cute!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print on that skirt, wow!

    http://www.thecharleygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet hubby :)
    Love the polka dot tights you paired with this outfit. That floral skirt is perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams