1. I celebrated my 29th birthday in May. I went with a Roaring 20's party since it's my last year in my twenties. Chris built this backdrop for the party. Isn't he the sweetest?!?!?!
2. We are huge Ranger fans! Wore my jersey out for a drink while watching the game.
3. Chris surprised me with birthday roses. They were all big blooms like this. so so beautiful.
4. My sister's birthday is only 3 days after mine. We went out into downtown Houston and had brunch. My nephew was being the cutest with his grilled cheese.
5. Concert style. We saw Halestorm and the Pretty Reckless last week!
6. The newest color candy necklace to add to my growing accessory collection.
7. Donuts for breakfast! Is anyone else excited about National Donut Day tomorrow?
8. The beach!!! My absolute favorite place to be and Chris took me for my birthday.
9. I found these holographic booties on Poshmark and couldn't pass up the chance to buy them.
10. My unicorn balloon from my sweet Happy Hello friend Kaylee. I'm in love with it. Have you seen the mail exchange I host on instagram? Definitely check it out.