4.04.2011

A bit of my Weekend


It took me a long while to finally sit down and watch Julie & Julia but once I did, I loved it.  Since then I've received a Julia Child cookbook and have already tabbed down the recipes I want to try out.  Over the weekend my sister took my family out to the National Mall.  We went to the Natural Museum of American History and I was really excited to see that Julia's show kitchen was there :)




I wish I had a kitchen this big...wouldn't that be lovely??




By the end of the night it became freakishly windy...and cold.  It was a little too much for the southern girl in me.  We were suppose to watch the firework display for the Cherry Blossom Festival so we took cover behind the Washington Monument.  The wind seemed to be coming from every direction and eventually we left...early :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams