Button Up: Borrowed from my brother, Skirt: Thrifted, Boots: Charlotte Russe,
Bangles: F21, Bracelets: Hot Topic
This week went by fast, but I sure did learn a few things along the way.
1. Lining my eyes all around with eyeliner worked freshman year...now? Not liking it so much. Never again unless done by a professional to make me look like a supermodel.
2. Don't be afraid to try something new. I love this tutu skirt and I've always worn it with "pretty heels" but with the rocker vibe I've been feeling all week, I tried pairing it with my black booties. I've gotta tell you, I'm liking the combination.
3. Always wear sunblock. After playing softball for about 6 hours in the hot hot sun last weekend, I'm still puzzled as to why it never crossed my mind to wear sunblock. My forehead is peeling and is literally two different colors right now.
4. You should always be nice to old friends. I recently ran into an old friend from high school while applying for a job and stopped to say hi only to find out that he was working there. He personally introduced me to the visual merchandising manager and put in a good word for me.
5. Working out in the morning beats working out at night. I love having the full day ahead of me with the hardest part already out of the way.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and get to make time for a margarita on Cinco de Mayo!