Every now and then I like to change up the space above my desk...you know just to stay inspired and all that jazz. I really wanted to add a fun pop of color and lately I've been obsessed with tassel garlands. It's the perfect thing to give an instant change and brighten up a small space. I love the collection of colors I used here...they make me happy.
Tissue paper (Colored & Foil) , Scissors, Ribbon, Tape
To start off with I used 1/4 of a full sheet of tissue paper...
1. Fold tissue paper in 1/2 three times
2. Cut paper into fringes
3. Unfold and begin to roll tissue paper
4. Twist the center of the paper, form a loop, and secure with a piece of tape
5. Make a bunch in different colors
6. Lay out your ribbon and figure out a pattern
String tassels up and they are ready to hang!
p.s. don't forget to enter the giveaway