7.29.2013

Into Action

 The weekend went by so fast but luckily it was a really productive weekend for me. Chris and I have been wanting to move in together and finally went to look at a few places to call our home. It's pretty exciting to finally get everything into motion and start talking about decoration plans. We also went shopping at the mall...it's been months since I've been to the mall. I usually do most of my shopping online now or at the thrift store. I ended up picking up this blouse from Forever 21 along with a few other things. Olive has always been one of my favorite colors but I didn't own anything in it. So glad to finally add it to my closet.
xoxo erica 

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous doll, I love olive green as well :)) So nice you guys will be moving in together :)) It's so much fun decorating a new place. I hope everything works out grand for you both!! Have a lovely Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on looking for a place to move in together! That's really exciting! Olive is a gorgeous color on you!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look lovely. Nice post

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay in touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that you're moving in together!!! Good luck on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive is such a great color! I need to add it to my closet now...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, the blouse & shoes are awesome. And thats so much fun that you're house hunting with the boyfriend :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit so much, you just look incredible here Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, all the best for the house hunting! This is a lovely blouse, the colour looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable! I'm really loving those shoes! And house shopping?! So fun!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Love your ombre hair!
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo yay to moving in together - how exciting

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams