7.26.2013

Monochromatically Speaking

Denim Button Up: Target, Skirt: Thrifted
Here's another all blue outfit...and yes I promise, I'm wearing shoes. lol. I love the casual girly feel of this look with a denim top and shimmery skirt. It's a fun combination. These were some lost forgotten photos from about a month that I found on my laptop today. I remember asking Chris that day to take some photos of what I was wearing and the camera died on us about 3 photos in. We ended up sitting in the grass and talking until the sun went down. Somehow my camera turned back on while he was messing with it and he was able to snap a few photos of the sunset...aren't they just gorgeous? He likes to take pictures of scenery, nature, flowers...all that good stuff. I think he's amazing. 
Hope you all have a relaxing weekend.
xoxo erica

11 comments:

  1. love the photos! and your shirt looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, your skirt is just perfect here as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the combination of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I LOVE that skirt!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! It's the perfect mix of casual and fancy!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, blues a good color :)
    Haha, love that pretty skirt!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. that skirt is just so darn gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this skirt is so wonderful! i love the photos of you in this field, so lovely.

    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, the sunset looks so peaceful! Your outfit is great, I love your skirt and your button-up top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your denim shirt and blue skirt combo is gorgeous! Love the shape of your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams