1.27.2015

Statement Wedges

 Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Langford Market, Wedges: Target
It's been pretty chilly out here so when the sun finally decided to grace us with it's presence, I pulled out my prettiest wedges and went bare legs! Oh yeah...that's how I like to do it. This was just a simple weekend outfit to Target and Taco Bell...two of my favorite places. I'm completely obsessed with the Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos...thanks Chris. But back to the outfit, I love stripes and I love love this skirt but I've noticed that I'm becoming a "shoe person" and I really love these wedges. The hint of neon and the graphic pattern on them are just fun and that's what getting dressed up is all about anyway right?
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous doll, oh how I miss a taco bell, hahaha!! I'd make the BIGGEST order ever, haha!! Enjoy for me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and that skirt is so beautiful!

    Love,

    www.verzali.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous skirt! The texture makes it look unique!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the mix of patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should know how much of a sucker I am for statement shoes...and these are gorgeous! Love the fun neon yellow accent in it <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams