12.28.2010

Purple and Grey


Cardigan: Gift, Shirt: Forever 21, Leggings: Gift, Shoes: Target, Brooch: handmade

Purple and grey are two of my most favorite colors...I love to wear anything in grey but this is actually the only piece of clothing I own in purple. I got this pretty asymmetrical cardigan as a gift from my sister for Christmas...it's so soft and comfy. I thought it would look great with the flower brooch I made earlier that day...I think it pulls everything together. Anyway I think it's funny how I hardly own any clothing in my favorite colors. My closet is overflowing with black...it's seems to be my go to color. What colors do you like to wear the most?





4 comments:

  1. Love the purple shirt with the lace detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purple top on you! I think at the moment my closet is overloaded with black and gray. No matter how much I try to stray away from those "safe" colors. I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your brooch is so pretty erica!!
    love your outfit, purple and gray definitely go amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love th lighting and purple top
    happy 2011!

    FIRST CONTEST(be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
    go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    for precise info.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams