1.29.2014

First Trip of the Year

When Chris and I started talking about the new year, we decided that we wanted to take more time to travel. We did a little getaway to Austin over the weekend. Originally we were suppose to go for bachelor/bachelorette parties and when that didn't work out, we decided to go anyway and just have fun.  That included a night of dancing and drinks, really good dinner dates, visiting family for spongebob birthday celebrations, and of course shopping. This was my third time being in Austin and I love shopping around the boutiques in downtown. I ended up spending all my money in Langford Market...brought that pretty skirt home with me :)
xoxo erica

15 comments:

  1. Yay for trips! Looks like a lovely time out and about :)
    I ADORE your spiked shoes <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, great pics, those cupcakes are awesome, and yes, trips are awesome, i'm going on a day trip tomo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love trips!! Am glad you got to go and have a great time doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a fun trip :) I'm going on my first trip of this year next weekend :) I'm already really excited!!

    kissfromarose92.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fantastic! What a great little trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Austin looks like it has some cute stores. I want to travel more this year, especially over to the USA!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Austin, but my husband loves it. We just booked our first trip of the year yesterday, and I'm so excited! Sand between my toes instead of snow.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time! Those cupcakes sure look wonderful!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, its always fun to go and bond with the closest person to you <3

    Ongoing giveaway here: Blossoming Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! It sounds like you had a great trip...I've always wanted to visit Austin. Those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Erica!
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog!
    I LOVE "How I met your mother"!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great time, weekend trips are the best!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love such little trips)) Those cupcakes look absolutely adorable! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams