2.04.2014

Don't Even Think About It

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target, Wedges: Thrifted Shoedazzle  
This year has been colder than usual, so unlike my normal self I've been wearing jeans/leggings lately. When I do get the chance to sneak in a skirt, I've been layering tights over a pair of leggings to stay warm. These gold studded ones are my current favorite. Despite the cold weather, getting dressed in the morning has been fun. I've just been throwing things together without really thinking about it. This outfit consists of sequins, studs, and leopard shoes...mixing things together has kind of been my thing lately. 
xoxo erica...and scar too 

7 comments:

  1. lovely outfit erica! I think the tights are really gorgeous and the mini skirt rocks in that kinda burgundy color. scar looks none too pleased to be in the photo! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit, the skirt is so lovely! Oh and scar is really cute :)
    xx Tani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous doll, love those tights, amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of prints and textures here! I think it's wonderful that you're having fun putting outfits together!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying over how cute that belt is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I really love those tights and the shorts together - so adorable!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams