9.12.2014

Summer Owls

 
Do you ever pair two pieces from your closet that look like they wouldn't go together only to find out that they were maybe kind of made for each other?  It's always a hit or miss kind of situation. This was one of those outfits. I actually didn't like it when I first put it on, but decided to keep it on a few more minutes. After putting on my makeup, it settled in and I started to really like it. I decided to keep this one as my outfit for the day...plus these cute owls just put a smile on my face. 
Hope you all have a happy weekend :)
xoxo erica

7 comments:

  1. I love the owls, too! Whimsical prints make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me all the time! I'll randomly put things together out of laziness, but find that it really works! I love owls so much! Spirit animal!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this skirt? AMAZING
    And your owl print top is just so adorable :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. This owl print is super cute!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the soft flowy feel of this look. It is perfect for the transition into fall! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. the owl shirt is cute :) sometimes you just never know what will work together until you put it on!!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams