For Halloween, one of my co-workers made these Oreo truffles and oh my gosh! They were deliciously amazing! I knew I had to share this with y'all. I love that this kind of dessert works for anytime of the year, you know just switch up the holiday sprinkles for any occasion...plus it's a quick and easy no bake chocolate goodness that everyone is going to love.
1. Break 15 oreo cookies into pieces and pulse in a food processor.
2. In a bowl, mix oreo mix with 4 oz. of softened cream cheese. Mix together.
3. Form the oreo and cream cheese mixture into balls. I was able to make 15. Place on a sheet of parchment paper and let freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Heat up chocolate chip morsels in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
5. Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate using a spoon to fully cover it.
6. Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles and let freeze for at least 15-30 minutes.
OMG these are so good!