11.13.2014

To the Next Level

 Black and brown have always been one of my favorite color combos...even if I've heard people say that they don't go together. I wore this to a lunch date with my sisters and mom the other day. I got this skirt as a gift last year for Christmas. Every time I wear it, I feel a bit glamourous because of the beautiful embellishment. And usually I'm all about the sparklier the better, but I love the matte finish on these sequins...you know, not all out there in your face. Paired with a black tee it's just a simple casual outfit but with details that take it up a notch.
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. You look georgeus! This outfit is amazing and those heels.... so lovely! <3

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, who said that?? Haha, I've always loved how black and brown go together. You rock it!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt! I wear black and brown together all the time!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute- I love the patterned tights!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams