1. Being surrounded by family everyday.
2. Having people in my life that believe in me & keep pushing me to stay in school on days that I feel like taking a quarter off.
3. The amazing relationship me & the boyfriend have, 8 1/2 years and it keeps getting better.
4. Mornings of being able to sleep in till whenever I want. There was a time for about 6 years that I was getting up at 6:30 to be at work.
5. Having a body that allows me to dance, swim, walk, & exercise.
6. Being at a halfway point in school, I thought I would never go back.
7. Breakfast tacos & coffee with my parents, grandma, & aunts. This happens at least once a week if not more.
8. Finding myself being more creative this year than I have in a long time.
9. 4 years with my car today, it's been with me through a head on car crash (drunk driver, not my fault) and all the way to Florida and across Texas and hasn't let me down.
10. Being able to connect with all of you through this blog, 1 year is coming up :)
11. Living where I can enjoy the beauty of the world around me.
P.S. Happy Veteran's Day- I'm thankful for all of you too :)