Hey everyone, I hope you all get to enjoy the weekend. I've been keeping myself busy and it doesn't seem like there will be much time for relaxing this weekend but hopefully I'll get the chance.
Here's what's been keeping me busy.
1. Sewing a dress I'll be wearing for my cousin's wedding...can't wait to show it off to you.
2. Easy projects like this banner to make my room more pretty.
3. Pretty bows in seafoam, pink, & white. After making the one I wore in the previous post, I decided to make some more for the shop.
4. Organizing my closet, it's so nice to see what I actually have in my closet!
5. Finding recipes for Thanksgiving! I'm cooking this year so if you have any good ones to pass along I'll take them :)
What are your plans for the weekend? Do tell :)