Over the weekend I decided I wanted to make something fun and easy to add to my wardrobe. I ended up going with a tulle bow necklace because let's face it, a girl can never have too many bows and I love tulle. I had a bunch of black tulle at home but I think this would be fun in other colors like pretty pastels or even lace and I only need a few inches of fabric. So if you want it, here's how to do it yourself.
1-4. Tie your tulle into a bow
5. Puff out the ends so your bow looks full like this
6. Cut 2 pieces of felt-approx. 1/2 inch
7. Hot glue one piece of felt to the back of the bow
8. Line up chain, make sure you have it in the middle
9. Glue the second piece of felt to secure the chain in place
Hope you enjoyed this :)