I bought a bunch of zippers a few years ago in hopes of using them for some kind of project. I put them away and sort of just forgot about them until this weekend. It's been raining a lot the past few days keeping me indoors so I decided to be a bit crafty and made this bracelet. I liked the look of the teeth as an edging so I ripped the zipper apart and because I always love something a bit embellished, I added these studs to it. If you want one too, here's how to do it yourself.
1. Push stud through center of zipper
2. Place each stud about an inch apart, I started from the center and worked my way out
3. Place string on zipper and glue down in the middle for both sides
4. Glue down edge of zipper to wrap around string for both sides
5. On one side cut the string shorter & make a loop by creating a knot and glue the ends of the string together. The other side will tie through into a bow.
That's it, your bracelet is ready to wear!
Hope you enjoyed this.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.