6.19.2012

Sponsor in the Summer Sun


Hey everyone this is a little early but yesterday I wasn't able to get today's post ready. I'm pretty sure I had food poisoning and most of my day was spent sleeping or throwing up. No worries though, I'm all better now...so glad it only lasted one day.

But off to better things...July is only right around the corner and it's that time when I get to invite you to become a sponsor of Sea of Blooming Dreams...I always like working with such talented people and making new friends.

Interested? Check out the rates here and send me an email.
ericamarie04@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. I hope you'll feel better soon!!

    Kisses from Vienna,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you're feeling better now! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw boo food poisoning, glad you're feeling better!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well Sweets ;)

    xoxo

    http://landoflamz.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture! Can't wait for a real summer to begin here in the Netherlands!!

    Xx

    Marleen

    Style Route

    Style Route

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, I just might look into sponsoring your blog :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had food poisoning too! Gosh we better eat at better restaurants huh? Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I hope you feel better soon. That sounds awful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that picture is fantastic! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're feeling better! I would love to become a sponsor at some point, your blog is so much fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams