As it starts to get cooler I always find myself wanting to wear plaid. Although I hardly ever have...for some reason I just want to. I guess it's a sign I need to add it to my closet. Here's how I would style it for a day to night look.
This outfit seems like the kind of outfit I would want to wear for running errands all day and then stopping by Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte...yum.
1. A cute pair of shades.
2. A scarf that's cozy enough to keep you warm when it gets a bit too
chilly, a mustard color one would be my pick.
3. I'm loving these boots and their chunky heel, I would pair them under jeans and
even with skinny jeans or leggings or...ok I'm getting carried away.
4. Jeans with a good flare...I'm usually all about dark jeans but I think a lighter
pair has a better casual feel.
I think this outfit has a nice contrast by keeping everything else all black. It really shows off a casual and polished mix for an interesting night look.
1. A purse that's fun for a night out...tassles? yes please!
2. A black skirt with length. I would try a leather one, it's one of my favorite trends this season.
3. Basic black booties look good with everything and gives the look more of an edge.
4. Sparkly bobbies...perfect for dressing up your hair.
Which look would you wear? Day? Night? or Both?
See more day to night looks here