I recently purchased a cut out crop top on sale and since it's hot out here in Texas I still have time to to wear it. With crop tops I always think it's best to balance out your look by wearing pants or a longer skirt. Oh and if the temperature is starting to cool down and you think a crop top wouldn't work for you anymore, try layering over a structured peplum top. It's all about transitioning from summer to fall and the ruffled bottom of your peplum will give it an extra flirty feel.
1. For days I like to keep jewelry simple...sparkly studs will do just fine.
2. My favorite way to add drama to a daytime look...red lipstick.
3. Love the peachy color of these pointed flats.
4. Dark wash skinnies are my go to style for a comfortable day look.
1. This necklace is a true beaded beauty. 3 strands + gorgeous color = perfect statement piece.
2. A midi skirt in a bold color is fun and a great bonus if it makes the colors of your crop top pop...whew say that one three time fast. tongue twister anyone? lol
3. A classic black heel always makes me feel polished...a must for a dressy night out.
Which look would you wear? Day? Night? or Both?
see more day to night outfits here