Lately I've been trying out new hairstyles that I plan on sharing here on the blog. I've always loved the fishtail braid and I figured everyone probably already knew how to do it so I hadn't really planned on sharing the tutorial here. Well the other day while at the gym (which is my favorite place to wear my hair in a braid) a girl asked me how I did my hair. At that point it occurred to me. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe everyone doesn't know how to do the fishtail. So here we are...if you don't know how to do, give it a try. It's really easy, I promise.
1.Pull hair to one side and tie with an elastic
2. Separate hair into two strands
3. Take a small strand from the outside of your first strand
4. Cross over and add to the middle of the second strand.
5. Keep repeating these steps on each strand... Pull from outside and cross over.
Your braid should start to look something like this.
6. When you get to the end of your braid tie the end with an elastic.
Take off the elastic you first put in your hair and fluff your braid.
Ready to Wear!!