I'll let you all in on a little secret...even with all the tutorials I've been teaching lately, I can't french braid to save my life. This is where the "fake frenchie" comes in. It's more like a rolling or twisting kind of technique but the end result reminds me of a french braid...but way easier!! I can get this hair style complete with a minute and half or so. Oh and once you get the fake frenchie down; try it with your hair in different styles. I've been wearing it like this and also have been pulling my hair into a pony when I go to the gym.
1. Separate hair...start from the beginning of one ear and all the way across to the back of your other ear. Pull the rest back in a low pony.
2. From the beginning of your fake frenchie, separate hair into two strands. You will have a front strand and a back strand.
3. Roll front strand over the back strand.
(Your front strand now becomes your back strand...back strand is now your front strand...make sense?)
4. Add a piece of loose hair to the front strand and roll strand over back strand.
5. Keep repeating these steps...Roll strand, add hair, roll strand
It should look like this
6. Once you reach the back of your ear; secure hair with a bobby pin.
Ready to wear!!