8.26.2014

A Sweet Idea // Nutella and Banana French Toast Roll Ups

I've always considered myself to be a morning person, not quite an early bird but definitely a morning person. That being said, breakfast has always been a meal that I love...or maybe it's just that I wake up hungry lol. Chris on the other hand, is far from being a morning person and could totally be fine with skipping breakfast. Lately I've been trying to lure him out of bed with things like these french toast roll ups...it works.
1. Take off the crust from slices of bread.
2. Flatten out slices of bread with a rolling pin.
3. Add a spoonful of nutella and a few slices of bananas to one end of bread and roll up.
4. In a bowl mix one egg with 2 tlbs of milk (just a normal french toast mixture)
5. Dip the rolls into the egg mixture.
6. In a skillet on medium high, add a tlbs of butter and cook toast for about 2 minutes on each side.
7. Immediately after being cooked roll the french toast in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
These are completely fine with this sugary coating alone, but if you want, add a side of syrup to dip this deliciousness into.
xoxo erica

4 comments:

  1. Omgsh, DROOL!!!! <3
    I need to make these. These would totally turn me into a morning person

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS -- these look INCREDIBLE! holy delicious pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I'm making this tomorrow! Soooo good!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams