2.20.2014

DIY // Gold Alphabet Magnets

 Now that me and Chris will be moving in together soon, I've been thinking a lot about what we kind of things I would want in our place. I've always loved alphabet magnets and the idea of leaving a message on the refrigerator. I'm also kinda obsessed with gold, so spray painting these magnets gold seemed like the only right thing to do. Quick and easy...gotta love it.
 Supplies: Alphabet Magnets & Spray Paint 
I had thought light pink would be cute too but my can was messed up :( 
 Spray paint the letters...let dry and add a second coat.
 If you want to be a bit more creative, try adding designs with a sharpie.
 cute! Have fun mixing these up and leaving messages on the fridge.

7 comments:

  1. I love these, such a cute and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I have been wanting to do this DIY for forEVER, but can't find the alphabet magnets- where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so nice! Definitely Pinning this.
    We'd love to see your posts at the #HomeMattersParty as well. The Door Opens Friday EST! http://www.sustainmycrafthabit.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams