2.17.2014

For a Day of Love

 Tee: Target, Dress: Target, Wedges: Thrifted Shoedazzle, Clutch: Jenny Packham Pin: Made by me :)
I hope you all had a beautiful valentine's day! Chris and I stayed in this year so I wanted to be comfortable yet dressed up...a pretty pink dress and casual tee does the trick. I love love love this dress that I'm going back to buy it in grey. Chris ended up surprising me with candy, flowers, card, and lunch during the day and we relaxed with a few drinks and good music later that night. It was wonderful. 
xoxo erica

6 comments:

  1. I love this sheer skirt, it's such a lovely peach color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty half sheer skirt! Perfect for a romantic date :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is pretty fantastic! It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Such pretty photos and a skirt! It's been a while since I've visited your blog. -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams