2.05.2014

Gimmie What I Want // February Wish List


Over the past week I've been on the search for a white or ivory dress for my bridal shower and bachelorette party...it's this weekend!!! Well of course I couldn't keep my search to just dresses and by the end of it all, I had my eye on several pieces that I wish I could make mine. 
 Here are my current favorite.

the dress
I kind of feel hard for the sweet lace dress. It has so many adorable details like the floral pattern on the bodice and a sheer back. What's not to love?
the shoes
I've always been a fan of the whole color block thing. I love this trio of mint, nude, and metallic silver.
the accessory
I feel like it's a must to have a fun/party kind of clutch in the closet. I have lots of sparkly glitter ones in my closet but this one covered in pearls is a lovely statement piece that feels elegant at the same time. Oh and the tassel...that's enough to make me want this.

xoxo erica

see january's wish list here

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, wouldn't mind if that dress showed up in my closet! Haha beautiful

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, it's a beautiful dress. I hope it somehow makes it's way to you! xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! I hope you have an amazing bachelorette party!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes to it all! That dress ahhh it's so dreamy!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams