2.10.2014

Sparkler for the Bachelorette Party

Dress: Rue 21, Headband: Ban.do, Heels: Steve Madden
 For my bachelorette party, I decided to not wear white but instead wear something to really make me stand out. A full on sequin dress does the trick, right? Oh and I got it on clearance for only five bucks! It was a total steal if you ask me. I don't have any pics of the night but I'm hoping to get some from a few of the girls I was with. It had been awhile since I'd been out with the girls for a good night of dancing and drinking and I had an absolute blast. They took me to a piano bar that played all the hits like Timber, Jessie's Girl, I'm Sexy and I Know It, oh and they even pulled out Bye Bye Bye from N'sync! It doesn't get much better than that! Then we ended the night at a strip club...oh good times there.
xoxo erica

5 comments:

  1. yes, this is a great choice, you look amazing!! :D 5 bucks! Score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is perfect! Sounds like you had a really fun time at the Bachelorette party!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams