2.06.2014

DIY // Lipstick Kiss Cupcake Toppers

When valentines day comes around I'm always thinking hearts and x's and o's...you know the usual. Well this year I thought it would be fun to try lipstick kisses. To me they feel just a bit more glamourous. Aren't they just the loveliest with cupcakes?!? Try these out for your next party with the girls! Oh and the best part is that you probably already have all the supplies at home...so go put on your prettiest pinks and reds and make these now! 
1. Put on your favorite lipstick and kiss paper, cardstock would work best.
2. Cut out kisses
3. You will use 2 kisses to make 1 topper so you have a front and back. Apply glue and toothpick between kisses and press down.
4. Add to cupcakes!!
Yum! Happy lipstick kisses and cupcake making!!
xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. It's a very good idea, maybe I will try it for Valentines day!!

    New post on my blog : http://autumninneverland.blogspot.com/2014/01/is-it-cold-outside.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please pack them in a box and send to vienna, please? even though i'm a girl i seem to be to stupid to bake. haha.

    kissboombang, lilly.
    Bonnie & Kleid

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! How do you keep it from smudging??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I was just really careful when I glued them together and once the lipstick was on the paper for some time, they didn't smudge.

      xo erica

      Delete
  4. Okay, this is too freaking cute! I love these lipstick toppers :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams