2.24.2014

Newbie

Tee: Thrifted Target, Skirt: Langford Market, Wedges: Nine West, Clutch: Jenny Packham, Belt: Diamente Designs
 Every time I get paid, I try to buy something for myself. Most of my check goes towards the wedding and while it's been challenging, buying myself at least one thing keeps me sane. These wedges are my new purchase and they are pretty much my new favorite thing as well. I love the color block and the combination of colors. They have this simplicity to them yet they are the standout piece to my outfit...i love them. Have you gone shopping lately? What's your new favorite thing in your closet?
xoxo erica

9 comments:

  1. That's a smart idea to limit your spending while still feeling like you are you... if that makes sense... those wedges are cool and the little belt is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I adore the color combination you used. And the pic with the kitty is so cute! :)

    www.cappuccinoandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah, gotta save up for that wedding! But its good to treat yourself still, and these wedges are adorable. Love them! I recently got a new maxi dress that I'm excited to wear out, it just needs to warm up a bit.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those sandals! and cute cat<3
    check out my blog bohoyoho.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your top! X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great purchase! I love them!!

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams