2.21.2014

One of Those Things

Dress (worn as a top): Target, Skirt: Langford Market, Heels: Image, Purse: Marshalls 
So this is the skirt that I just couldn't leave the store without when we went to Austin in January. It was one of those things that you knew if you left the store without it, you would regret it later. One of those things that when you went back home you would have thought..."gosh, this blouse would have looked really good with that skirt I didn't buy", so naturally I had to get it. I fell really hard for the double layer and mixture of textures...oh isn't it just the prettiest? I've been patiently waiting to wear it for a warm day. When that day finally came, me and Chris went out for lunch and a movie date <3 
xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. great layering combo, and I'm loving those shoes (i know I've said that before, but they are just so cool )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super gorgeous, am glad you bought it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And perfect with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, what an adorable skirt! Good you couldn't leave without it :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is awesome! Love it paired with the "radiant orchid" blouse!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! That skirt is so beautiful and those shoes are to die for!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous look! Loving those shoes! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams