2.28.2014

Macaroon Tasting

 One of the things I wanted for the wedding was a sweets table...with all of the good stuff. And the good stuff includes macaroons. I've had them plenty of times but Chris' only macaroon had been a rose flavor and that didn't go so well. I had to redeem the macaroon...they're just too good and so I insisted we have a macaroon tasting. I believed it was necessary and  bought every flavor they had that day except for rose...I can't do that one either. We had agreed that strawberry was going to be a must flavor for the wedding and decided that we would also add our other two favorites from the tasting.  My favorite ended up being pistachio and Chris' was the signature chocolate flavor. Yum  :)
xoxo erica

6 comments:

  1. I love macarons so much! My favorites are chocolate, hazelnut and passionfruit!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhh, I have yet to try a macaroon! They look so good too <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm! I made them once with my friend who is a food blogger...man, they were so awesome (but much too hard for me to make alone) I prob shouldn't have looked at this while I was hungry either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so gorgeous and those look so good!

    Have the best day ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay macarons! a wonderful addition to a dessert table

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams